Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Something ______ this way comes

Next up is.... Wicked. For what ever reason my camera is taking blurry pics. Wonder what DH did to it when he took pics of Rogue.


Wicked is a raglan top down sweater. It's done down to the join beneath the arms. After miles of stockinette I'm knitting more. At least now I'm out of the never ending increase rows. I do love the way this is turning out, now hopefully the yarn will hold out, I'm stash busting again, so once it's gone it's gone.

3 comments:

Sachi said...

Yay for stashbusting!

I'm putting myself on a yarn diet. I need a support group. ;-)

mary said...

I cast on mine at knitting group today. We met at the Starbucks that Marie and you frequented. We definitely missed you. Are you using Artyarns Supermerino? What color?

Madge said...

Yer SWTWC is indeed a naughty shade of purple - love it. (and double points for stashbusting)

And I second what Mary said - we missed you today! Keeping with the wicked theme...there was talk of mohair thongs (from the spring IK preview) and the WW you made. *grin*