Monday, January 15, 2007

A UFO...Rogue

Knitdevil really is a little devil in my ear, but you can thank her for convincing me to put up a pic of an actual UFO. Don't know why, I just never have posted UFO's, it's become like a little superstition to me, if I post it I won't finish it type thing. If I finish this one, then it's likely I'll post more.

Ok her she is in her unfinished glory, Rogue.

The body is done and I'm off to work on the hood.

Here's a close up of the neckline, I'm a knitter not a photographer.
And more detail on the side cables.

4 comments:

mehitabel said...

Yay! It's a new year, and you can do something different. Besides, since it's now a little inconvenient for me to meet you at Starbucks and catch up on your projects, you'll have to post pictures for me! And KD too!

mary said...

Ooh, it looks faboo! So glad the devilish one can nag you long distance!

Madge said...

Your Rogue is lookin' awesome! Thanks so much for posting pics of it. The cable work is great - is this why you took Melissa Leapman's class at Yarn Lady?

And Mehitabel's right - since we can't see you in person anymore, it's great to be able to keep up with what you're doing here. :)

Annette said...

I love the cables down the sides! That's going to be beautiful. I agree with everyone here. Since we can't see what your knitting by meeting up in person, posting it in progress is a great way for us to share and see what you're working on. Thanks for the pics!