Monday, January 22, 2007

Yarn, Rogue and Alpaca

Look what showed up in the mail. We're not very good about checking our mail, so this may have been there for a few days. A while ago I helped KnitDevil add a button to her side bar, and in return she sent me these .2 balls of Mango Moon's Pash-Mohair.


Rogue hood is finished:
See it really is a hood.
Just had to have this 2nd shot to show the detail.

2 sleeves for Rogue, I'm just past the cabling, and the rest is Stockinette Stitch, so we'll see how long it takes. I'm still targeting the end of this month to complete it.



DH and I went for a drive Saturday, and guess who wanted to stop at Misty Ridge Alpaca Ranch, DH. Well he decided that these little alpaca needed a home, there was a 3rd one, but DH claimed and accosted him before I could snap a pic. There is hope for him yet.

5 comments:

mary said...

The Rogue hood looks incredible! That cabling is breathtaking. Cute alpaca babies.

Sunflowerfairy said...

It's coming along great! I made one a couple of years ago and I get stopped all the time by people who ask about it.

Great choice for color too.

mehitabel said...

I think DH is already pretty much on board with your yarn obsession! The alpacas are adorable--there is a little grey one who sits on top of my computer, too. I believe he may have come from the same place?? Rogue is looking great, and now I'm more inspired than ever to start in on it!

Madge said...

Delish! That's what your Rogue is. The hood looks awesome, and you're in the home stretch with the sleeves now. Yay!

Awww, those alpacas are so cute.

Annette said...

Rogue is looking beautiful. Another project for my 'to do' list (which is becoming very long!). I can't wait to see your FO! :)