Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's just a hood....right?



Here's where I'm at with Rogue, I'm about half way up the hood. That's it, only half way up the hood. It's only a hood, but the cabling, it's some mind boggling cabling. A pure joy, but there's lots of it. I love seeing it come to life as I knit, but I swear this hood is taking longer than the body to knit, and I sitll have the sleeves left. I do believe I'll be taking a day or 3 before moving on to the sleeves, whend and if I ever finish this hood.

3 comments:

mary said...

It's looking superb! I'm so proud of the continued FO pics.

mehitabel said...

Looking good! The only problem is... if YOU think the cabling is mind-blowing, how the hell will I be able to do it??

Madge said...

Gorgeous cabling you're doing, missy. This is going to be the snazziest hood around when you're done with it!