Friday, January 26, 2007

Geisha called and I answered

Ok, yesterday when I was at Madrona, Blue Moon Geisha called to me, but I left without it. I slept on it and I could still hear her cries, so I went back again today. Let me tell you now, I'm not going back again this weekend, you can't make me. I think after this 2 day binge I may just have to go on a yarn and fiber fast.

Blue Moon Geisha in Blue Brick Wall Blue Moon Sheep to Shoe Kit, 8.5 oz of superwash merino complete with instructions on how to spin the wool to STR standards. The kit doesn't tell you exactly what color way you picked, but this looks like Lapis, or maybe Rooster Rock. all I know is it's beautiful.

Blue Moon STR in Lucy, yes I know I just bought top in Lucy yesterday, but I really really couldn't resist. In the baggy is 4 oz of yak.
These are silk hankies from Crown Mountain Farms. On the left is New Blue and on the righ is Abalone.

I will not go back again this weekend, please someone forbid me from returning, pretty please.

3 comments:

mehitabel said...

Now, now, you're a big girl with good job prospects--you deserve a nice fiber treat! After all, it's not immoral, illegal, or fattening... However I'd say, don't go back unless you bring DH! And yeah, I know, he's pretty much an enabler, but if you were getting something to make for him...

Sachi said...

Yeah, I'm getting some Lucy roving even though I have the lightweight. But.... I promise that I will not let you buy anything over $20 if you do choose to come back. ;-)

mary said...

Marie was right and I was wrong. She guessed you'd go back today and I guessed Saturday. She knows you so much better than I. At least we weren't betting on it. Glad you had a good time!