Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Internet is a wonderful thing

We're back on the internets! On Day 5 of not having Internet access, we're finally up and running and I've determined no internet access is a major drag. I'm in the midst of unpacking, day 5 of that too, catching up on email and blog reading. I'll try and get some pics of the house up soon.

DH gave me a night off of unpacking last night, he sent me to my room to knit, ain't that sweet. It was a good thing to, I was getting grumpy with no knitting going on around here. Progress on Rogue isn't what I'd hoped it would be, but it's progress. The body is knitted up to the split for the sleeves and I'm passed the beginning of the arm hole shapping, so boring stockinette stitch for me, but hey, I'm knitting again :).

More when I can catch a breath.

3 comments:

Madge said...

Welcome back!

Glad you got a knitting reprieve. All work and no knitting, yadda yadda.

Happy unpacking....

mary said...

Hurray! You're in your new house. Next time you need an unpacking break, DH should send you to the LYS. :) Happy knitting!

mehitabel said...

Not-so-secret thing about Mary: she is an enabler! Wants us all to have bigger stashes than she does! But I agree, once you're all unpacked (and maybe have semi-organized the Stash-O-Plenty) you deserve a trip to the LYS!! And to SnB, too. Congrats on finally getting into your own new place--and thanks for the rain you sent us!