Friday, January 12, 2007

New house - Upstairs

Coming to you in 2 parts because of blogger's limitations on pics per post.
The master bedroom in it's entirety as pictured from the door. Thelma is using an afghan that was given to me at my bridal shower, it's the only afghan in the house that I didn't knit or crochet. That is a queen size bed she is sitting on. You can see where my stash is. This room is huge, ginormous even. The book shelf back there contains books for both reading and knitting. My ball winder has already taken residence on the table, my swift fits up there as well, great ball winding station, IMHO.
Our computer room/office. Well ok, so right now it's a junk room, but that's going to change as soon as DH puts my book shelves up, most of those boxes have computer hardware and books, boxes and boxes of books are hiding in the closet too.


The guest bedroom is all set up and ready to receive guests.

2 comments:

mary said...

Thanks for the tour of the new pad. It looks warm and cozy; nice that you've made it home already. Missed you at knitting today :(

mehitabel said...

Nice to see you have my favorite color on the bed--all ready for me, huh??