Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Room with a View

It may not be much, but this is the view from our master bedroom. Yes there is white stuff on the ground, woke up this morning to see a light dusting of snow. I just peeked out the window again, and there is more snow out there, about half an inch. It's not much, but this is how the last snow storm started, and it's snowing again.

I'm getting to the point where I may actually be able to take pictures of the inside of the new house to share soon.

Rogue is at a stand still on the upper back, but that's because I found some yarn and decided a quick and dirty sweater is in order, so I'm knitting up a sweater for my Mom. It's a bottom up raglan, and I'm 2/3rds of the way up the sleeves, so I should be joining to the body soon and hope to cast it off before Mom and Dad come to dinner Saturday night.

I did start to count my yarn, but somewhere around 400 my mind refused to count anymore yarn. I guess I can't count past 400 or any numbers that pass that. Oh well, I have lots of yarn, what more matters? At least I'll have yarn on hand to knit should I get snowed in again.

5 comments:

mary said...

You have a fine, fine stash that is worthy of envy (mine of course!). Here's hoping to a little bit of snowed in, so you can finish up both sweaters, and then nice weather so you can go out and buy more yarn! :)

mehitabel said...

You're just trying to make me jealous with the snow... And I've seen some of your stash, so I know it's full of pretties!

Annette said...

I'd like to be snowed in right about now...just for a couple of days! Nice view from your room. I bet it's really pretty in the spring/summer. Can't wait to see pics of your new place! :)

Annette said...

Hooray! It worked! I switched to the new blogger and now I can post comments on your blog again.

Madge said...

Pictures! We want pictures!

Of the new place, of Rogue, of your Mom's raglan, of your stash in its spiffy new home. (I'm a pushy one, aren't I?) It's just nice to see what you're up to.

400 is the magic number, eh? You have a great stash, and must be really happy to have it all unpacked and available again.