Thursday, January 25, 2007

Not my fault...

This morning I drove my parents to the airport, which is half way between Seattle and Tacoma. Well, this is the weekend that the Madrona Fiber Arts Retreat is running in Tacoma. So since I was half way there....

KnittersAnnonymous.com had a booth and look what I found.

The t-shirt just had to come home with me.


I've been in search of this bumper sticker since I saw it a few months ago while driving on the freeway and nearly got in an accident because I was laughing so hard.


Oh yeah there were fiber vendors there too.



Hanging on the outside are rovings from Blue Moon Fiber Arts, on the left is the Lucy colorway and on the right is Rose Quartz. In the middle there, si some more sock yarn, no it's not STR, I figured I'd left enough of my money with them. The sock yarn colorway is Sky and it's from Angora Valley Fibers, a local artist, it's the same yarn I knit the neon socks I gave to Mom for Christmas.

Sorry DimSumKnitting, I totally forgot to bring the camera, I had to leave here before 7 this morning to get my parents to the airport.

4 comments:

mehitabel said...

Looks like a very productive and fun outing! And how nice that you already have blogged about it--gee, I wonder if there's a prize for the first blogger?

mary said...

How fun! Did you stick around to see the Harlot?

Madge said...

Dude, I've been eying that Lucy colorway on the STR site ever since I signed up for the Sock Club! How righteous that the roving came home with you.

I'm terribly jealous you were at Madrona today. Me? I was on the couch being grumpy because my insides hurt. There's really no comparison. (and sorry if my email has been random - the meds are messin' with my perception of reality)

Oh, and I think I forgot to say - I love your Knit Off moniker. We're so wicked clever, heh heh. And your Knitters Anonymous tshirt is hilarious. You so scored today!

Sachi said...

I'm totally freaking out that Blue Moon is there. I'm in so much trouble. I'll be there all day on Saturday, helping friends if they need me, in one of the booths. I think you need to come back and see me. ;-)