Friday, January 12, 2007

New House - Down stairs

Part II

The living room. The fish tank hasn't been set up yet, but the fireplace works. Louise is sitting on top of the futon, which we will be replacing with a couch one of these days.

And here's Louise wondering if it's time to run yet, behind her is the dining room. It's a small space, but it's under the master bedroom, the dining room is under the walk in closet to give you another idea of how lare a master bedroom we have.
And the kitchen, much smaller than the one we used to have in Azusa, but it's a very nice kitchen, that door leads to the laundry room then another door to the 2 car garage.

Part II

4 comments:

mehitabel said...

Small kitchen is good. You don't get worn out walking from one side to the other (ask me how I know?). And indoor laundry--sigh. Nirvana.

Annette said...

Your new home is shaping up. Looks nice and cozy.

I love that your kitties are named Thelma and Louise!

Madge said...

Love the photos of your new casa! It looks so comfy. And I second Mehitabel - small kitchens are nice, and what I wouldn't give for an indoor laundry room and a ginormous master bedroom....

Sachi said...

Oh, please do take pics of the fishtank when it gets set up!

I second the "indoor laundry--sigh". Although I have that here at my folks' place, I had the typical set up in the garage back in Encino. No laundry got done when there was foul weather.