Friday, December 01, 2006

Yule Knitting list

Here's the current tally on my Holiday Knit list:



socks for my cousins 22 mo boy - done


socks for his 4 yo sister - done

socks for my cousin - heel turned, leg 1/3rd done (2 socks magic loop)

socks for my brother - not yet started

socks for his GF - done

socks for someone who reads this blog - heel turned leg started(2 socks magic loop)

sweater (cardi) for one who may read this blog - back done, fronts OTN (both sides at the same time)

Clapotis for someone who reads this blog - done

sweater (cardi) for DH, he may get it for his b-day in February

Peace shawl for me to wear to the family holiday party - maybe next year



To be updated as I make progress.



24 days and counting...





powered by performancing firefox

4 comments:

mehitabel said...

Making progress at least! It looks pretty impressive when it's listed like that--especially the crossed-out, FO parts! Now, my list of knitted gifts is complete--and I haven't even started yet. No handmade nuttin's this year, at all. Feels really weird not to be pressured with deadlines...I might have to change my mind and knit something after all!

mary said...

My list is less than half of yours, and the scary thing is that you'll finish yours and more, and I won't! You need to bottle and sell your knitting mojo.

Madge said...

Gah. Ack. I'm choking on a hairball. Holidays? What holidays?!

You're a sockmonster!

Annette said...

That's a lot of socks! I'm impressed. I didn't even attempt to knit any presents this year. Maybe next year, but I would have to start in January! :)

Good luck! I know you'll finish.