Monday, December 11, 2006

Progress Update

Yule Knitting List



socks for my cousins 22 mo boy - done


socks for his 4 yo sister - done

socks for my cousin - done

socks for his GF - done

socks for someone who reads this blog - 1/4th of leg done(2 socks magic loop)

Clapotis for someone who reads this blog - done

sweater (cardi) for DH, No longer on Yule Knit list, he's getting something else

socks for my brother - OTN

sweater (cardi) for one who may read this blog - WEEEE! The fronts are done and I'm off to Sleeve Island

Peace shawl for me to wear to the family holiday party - maybe next year



Sorry no pics, but I am making progress on the sweater. I left for Sleeve Island this morning. Hopefully I'll be back by the end of the week, with 2 sleeves and a pair of socks :).





powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

mary said...

Knowing you, you set sail to sleeve island on a party cruise, danced the night away, partook of the midnight buffet, gambled heavy and won, did some parasailing, and you'll finish the socks, cardi, your peace shawl and some other fabulous knitted item. That's how good you are!