Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Back to knitting

3 pairs of socks, all Koigu on Addi Turbo's #1

Updated Yule Knitting list
socks for my cousins 22 mo boy - done
socks for his 4 yo sister - done
socks for my cousin - done
socks for my brother - OTN
socks for his GF - done
socks for someone who reads this blog - 1/4th of leg done(2 socks magic loop)
sweater (cardi) for one who may read this blog - back done, fronts OTN 1/5th done (both sides at the same time)
Clapotis for someone who reads this blog - done
sweater (cardi) for DH, No longer on Yule Knit list, he's getting something else
Peace shawl for me to wear to the family holiday party - maybe next year

Ok, so now it doesn't look so bad, especially since DH's cardi has been removed. I'm down to 2 pairs of socks, and a cardi. Maybe I will get the Peace Shawl done.

20 knitting days left....

3 comments:

Madge said...

Mmm Koigu.

Keep on truckin'.

mehitabel said...

Socks look good--Mama, Sis, and Jr. all in a row! I think that Peace Shawl has definite possibilities... all you need to do is start!!

mary said...

Oh don't remind me of how much I have to do still with the days ticking away. You are going like gangbusters on your prezzies!