Friday, December 22, 2006

Done and done

Yule Knitting List:

socks for my cousins 22 mo boy - done
socks for his 4 yo sister - done
socks for my cousin - done
socks for his GF - done
socks for someone who reads this blog - 1/4th of leg done(2 socks magic loop)
Clapotis for someone who reads this blog - done
sweater (cardi) for DH, No longer on Yule Knit list, he's getting something else
socks for my brother - done
Fetching for my aunt - done
Fetching for my cousin (well mom's cousin, so I'm not sure what that makes our relations, if anyone knows, please feel free to enlighten me)- done
sweater (cardi) for one who may read this blog -done

Peace shawl for me to wear to the family holiday party - maybe next year (this really isn't going to happen this year but I'm holding out hope)

Ok, so I just put the last button on the cardi, and it's heading to the box. Roll call to follow recipients receiving gifts, so keep posted for the finaly roll call either on 12/25 or 26.

Happy holidays!

2 comments:

Madge said...

Ho ho ho! Congrats on finishing all your holiday knits in the nick of time with a house full of guests.

Madge said...

And I just have to leave another comment, because blogger is finally letting me do so. *grin*