Friday, December 08, 2006

and another sock is complete

but no pics, since the recipient has been known to read my blog and I'm not giving away the surprise.



Instead, let me send you here. This is how I've spent my day today instead of knitting on the sweater or the last pair of socks on my list.





Yule Knitting list


socks for my cousins 22 mo boy - done


socks for his 4 yo sister - done

socks for my cousin - done

socks for my brother - OTN

socks for his GF - done

socks for someone who reads this blog - 1/4th of leg done(2 socks magic loop)

sweater (cardi) for one who may read this blog - back done, fronts OTN 1/5th done (both sides at the same time)

Clapotis for someone who reads this blog - done

sweater (cardi) for DH, No longer on Yule Knit list, he's getting something else

Peace shawl for me to wear to the family holiday party - maybe next year


I know I added another ticker, but it's set for a countdown to my Mom's b-day so no one else need feel any holiday knitting pressure....it's not my fault my Mom was born on 12/25.

No comments: