Monday, December 04, 2006

Knitting Interuptus


Ok, so I took a day off of knitting through my Yule knitting list. But here you can see why. DH and I got new toys via the lovely FedEx man. What are they? A pair of Toshiba Notebook computers. Oh yeah, can't forget the pair Creative Labs Zen Vision W, we picked up on Friday. You can even see the socks I cast aside when the FedEx dude showed up. They're almost done, I'm working on a tubular cast off. I should be done by tomorrow some time, if I can tear myself away from the new toys long enough to finish that last row and graft the socks done. DH isn't getting his sweater for Yule this year, it'll be a BDay present. He's getting one more toy, but I won't post that here, just to be on the safe side. I'll pick that up later this week while he's at work. Good thing I grew up in this house, I know all the secret hiding places.

Tomorrow or maybe at some point later this week, I'll be back to regularly schedule self imposed knitting deadlines.

3 comments:

mehitabel said...

Wow! Just goes to show what can happen when you close an escrow, huh? Glad to see it's gotten warm enough so the D-Man can get back into his shorts--long pants are so confining!

mary said...

Merry Christmas to yourselves! I love that kind of gift.

Madge said...

Ooh, what great presents. That Zen thingymabob looks like some kinda groovy.

Hope you're refreshed on the knitting front after your time out.