Sunday, April 30, 2006

I got my tote :)



I have finally reached the end of my quest for a moebius tote. Finished it Friday, but DH had the pic on his camera and just gave it to me tonight...finally.

i'm weaving in the ends on yet another FO, the Baby Bolero from One Skein. Pics of that tomorrow when I have better lighting.

Oh my car kidnapped me Friday and took me up to Solvang. My car didn't give me any notice and fogot to bring my camera, so i don't have any pics. I did tell my car that the next time she decided to do something like that to at least talk to my camera and give it a chance to come next time. I am in love with Solvang, it's a quaint little town. More on that tomorrow when I take pics of what came home with me.

3 comments:

mehitabel said...

Yay! The end of the quest, the achievement of the Grail, the pot of wool at the end of the rainbow... the perfect Moebius tote! I have alerted the media... Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Likely story. If there were really cars that drove themselves, I'd be first in line :) I really have to get up to Solvang country.

Your tote looks great!! I loves me some purple.

mary said...

hurray on your tote! And I love the purple. I can't wait to see what you got up at Solvang. Next time your car kidnaps you and takes you to Solvang, would it mind terribly if you called me on the road so I could ask you to pick up some of their hand-dyed superwash merino? :)