Friday, April 07, 2006

Comment Response

From Mary
Congrats on completing your first skein of yarn from start to finish! I can't wait to fondle it and see it knit up. What do you have in mind for it?
Thank you Mary. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with it, I have another half spool of spun from the same roving, so I'm going to see what kind of yardage I get from it, then decide where to go from there.

From Mercene (who is sadly blogless)
Wow.....you are becoming a blog queen :-) Thelma kitty is a felt queen!
I am and always will be a princess...to much responsibility with the title queen. I like princess, all the benefits without the responsibilities *wink*.

Thlema does love that felt. There is a moebius basket gone awry that Thelma has turned into a toy/portable bed for when Louise has decided to be a hog and not share the felted kitty bed. I think Louise is more the queen, but occasionally let's Thelma think she is... Thelma knows better.

No comments: