Thursday, April 13, 2006

I love UPS....

I love UPS, especially when they drop off a box :). Here's what I got in my box today:



20 balls of Berroco Ultra Silk. I'm planning on knitting the Caftan Pull over from the Spring 2006 issue of Interweave Knits.

Non Knitting Content
Well it's kind of non knitting content. I got laid off this week, so it's kind of knitting content because it will give me more time to knit. This really isn't a bad thing, it's more an opportunity. DH and I have been planning to move to Seattle early next year, this just steps up our plans. For now, I'll be working until 5/12, then I can start packing up all this yarn and sorting through who knows what we've collected since we moved to California almost 6 years ago. So instead of moving in a year, we are now trying to move sometime in the next 6 months.

But as I said, I'll now have plenty of knitting time, and even better yet, I'll actually be able to not only knit sweaters, but knit sweaters that will be worn this winter :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting a yummy box full of yarn is always a great thing, isn't it? And hey, congrats on getting laid off! ;-)

mary said...

Beautiful yarn! I so want to fondle it on my computer screen, and the color looks great. Congrats on your layoff!