Monday, April 17, 2006

Stash Enhancements

Spinning is really addicting, and I am addicted. Friday I went out and bought this.

Alpaca/Merino Wool/Tussah Silk (50/30/20)

50% Superfine Alpaca/50% Blue face Leicester Wool

DH and I had a wonderful time down in Encinitas. We took a stroll down the main section of Encinitis and ended up at The Blacksheep where DH bought me this:

5 skeins of Manos del Uruguay. He chose the colors, the marigold (3 skns) will be the main color with the green (2 skns) for accents on another cat bed since Louise had determined that the one I made is her's and will occasoinally share it with her sister, Thelma.

When we got home, look what I found on the door step, 10 oz of Llama:So much for my attempt to keep my roving stash in control, it looks like I'm sliding down that slippery path of a Roving stash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did your husband like the fringe??? I saw this this morning and I thought of you... http://youknitwhat.blogspot.com/

Lady Misty Morn said...

DH loved the fringe. I'll post pics as soon as I remember to take one. It seems that partucular FO totally slipped my mind.