Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Camera found

Found the camera, then needed to find the memory stick. Found that in the computer, silly place for it, since I can't very well take pictures if it's in the computer. Camera decided to rebel further, I turned it on and off it went, repeated this process a few times....Oh yeah, batteries are a good thing for a digital camera.

Ok after all that Thelma decided to help with the pics of the purse that was supposed to be a tote.


Couldn't work my way around her so I'm posting with her "enjoying" her new toy. She really does love felt. I've discovered it doesn't matter where I put the cat bed she will find it. She's taken to attacking it before her naps.

Here's a pic of my Niddy Noddy that DH finished Sunday night, he is just wonderfully handy to have around.


So I got home from work and put the niddy to good use, it was quickly broken in with my first skein of yarn spun by my very own hands.

It's almost dry, so I threw it up on the swift to finish drying.

Ok, camera is in the top drawer of the night stand, memory card has been returned and it has fresh batteries. Hopefully I'll remember where I put it next time I need it, but posting it's location here should help, if it doesn't I'm sure the Other Marie (TC one) will remind me where it went *wink*

2 comments:

mary said...

Congrats on completing your first skein of yarn from start to finish! I can't wait to fondle it and see it knit up. What do you have in mind for it?

Anonymous said...

Wow.....you are becoming a blog queen :-) Thelma kitty is a felt queen!