Saturday, November 11, 2006

Frog Pond!

I so hate the frog pond these days. The socks I turned the heels on had to go back to the frog pond, they were way to large for the tiny little foot, they fit my mom's little feet, but even her feet weren't as small as the feet they were meant for. No worries, it's back up to the heel again, just set me back a little. I also started a pair of X-stockings, or Yule Stockings as I prefer to refer to them as. One stocking is still going strong, the mate, in the opposite colors is heading for the frog pond. Earlier today, I discovered I had turned one cable wrong, near the beginning but decided that since it was to the Wall (or not public side, it would be fine). So on ward I went with it, only to discover that there was a cable that I completely forgot to turn. I tried to fix both cable turns, and well the whole stocking is now in the frog pond, patiently waiting for me to finish it's mate which is turning out wonderfully, before it gets ripped and re-knitted.

3 comments:

mary said...

Sorry you had to visit the frog pond, but I bet the FOs will be that much more beautiful!

Madge said...

Gotta do whatcha gotta do...but you'll be so much happier you did frog...trust me, y ou will....

Anonymous said...

You will have them out of the pond in no time! You are a incredible knitter! They will be blessing someones feet soon.