Thursday, September 28, 2006

Triple tagged - a meme

Tag you're it.

Tagged first by Annette, then by Marie, then by Madge so I'm spreading the love. I'm only doing 10!

10 knitterly things you didn't know about me.
1. I alter just about everything I knit for me to make it shorter, otherwise I'd have things that drag on the floor, or hang at my knees.
2. My favorite color is purple, but you couldn't tell by looking at my stash.
3. It took me 14 years to learn to knit, by the time i finally got it it took me about 14 min once Marie pointed me in the direction of Circular needles. I started crocheing 33 years or so ago.
4. I currently am in posssion of over 5o pairs of Addy Turbos (ok, so maybe you knew that)
5. I collect purses that are big enough to hold my knitting, current count is scary, but I know I could easily go a month or more without ever using the same purse 2 days in a row.
6. I have yet to use a life line when knitting lace, and I still haven't planned to use one.
7. I am a process knitter, I will knit anything and everything I possibly can.
8. I spend too much time knitting, I really am not as fast a knitter as everyone believes, I just get into a groove and have been known to knit as much as 12 - 16 hours a day.
9. I am an ADHD knitter, and I have at least 2 dozen UFO's to prove it.
10. I will be knitting in Seattle by the end of October, if I have my way it will be by the 25th of October.

2 comments:

Annette said...

I'm an ADHD knitter too! 50 pair of Addi Turbos?! (gasp) I didn't know this about you. ;)

Madge said...

Okay, I don't feel so bad about my 76 balls of Jo Sharp mohair with your 50 pairs of Addis....

You really don't use a lifeline when knitting lace?! So brave! Oh, well, I use two, so I guess I have yours, too.

This is fun!