Sunday, September 24, 2006

sorry no pics today, maybe tomorrow

I thought DH was getting better. Well he is. Blood transfusions helped quite a bit. He's even eating solid food. We even went for a short walk today. He is getting frustrated with not being able to come home, so I guess that's a good sign too.

So the results of the CT scan took me for a big loop. They show some pockets of fluids that aren't draining. So he didn't come home today. Tomorrow the doc will figure out what to do, he's thinking they can be removed with a needle, if not, they may have to go back in.

I just want him on the mend enough to bring him home without having to worry about him so much, at least then maybe I could get some sleep.

5 comments:

mary said...

I'm thinking about you and DH and sending you lots of positive healing and sleep mojo your way.

jillian said...

So sorry to hear about this setback! If DH is otherwise feeling better, I bet he'll be better able to recover from it.

My thoughts are with you!

mehitabel said...

... and how would we get through these crises without our knitting? I don't know how people do it! You are doing fine, hanging in there for him--here's hoping he'll be home soon, ready to direct you in all the packing!

Annette said...

My thoughts are with you too! I can imagine how stressed you are feeling. I hope he can come home soon!

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping your next post will say that DH is home. It sounds like he has a great Dr., who is doing his very best for him.