Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Moebius

It seems my addiction of late has foucused on Moebii. This not a new concept to me, I've done several moebius scarves in the past. Without further ado... I've finished yet another purse. The bear on the stairs dediced to help me take a pic of it. See how nicely, he poses there, nice and still, not like Thelma who likes to move a lot. Have to be quick when using Thelma in pics, but Mr Bear is very easy to work with.



The scarf with a hood I've been working on for my cousins daughter has stalled. It's being suitably punished in a corner while I try and figure out how to get a hood on there. 2 tries and it simply doesn't want to cooperate.

I cast on yet another Moebius purse, hoping it will felt out to a tote size, I suspect it will, but one never knows when it comes to trusting that precious knit to the washer.

I'm still working on the other thing that's hiding in my bag, I'll get pics up once it's been gifted, since the recipient reads this.

There was a scarf in my bag, it was supposed to be a gift, but I didn't like how it was turning out, so off it went...hippity hoppity to the frog pond. The intended recipient, instead got a set of Denise Needles....Happy B-day Mercene :).

So that puts me at 2 projects in the bag...hmmm that means room for 3 more. Now the hard decision, do I start something new, or should i just grab something that's already OTN. Oh well let me know what you think and I'll let you know what happens.

3 comments:

mehitabel said...

Add a couple more WIPs to the bag. I think April is going to be my WIP-busting month, and I'm going to post pics of all of them (well, all the ones I can find!) April 1, to keep me honest. In the meantime, there may be a couple of trips to the frog pond for me.

mary said...

I'm all for starting something new. Stash bust, baby! Just like me to encourage you to be bad. ;)

Anonymous said...

How about some (further) spring cleaning? Add a few more WIPs and feel all content and responsible (I know, scary...I try to avoid it myself whenever I can...)

With all these FOs you'll have lots of room in your yarn closet for when we hit the Yarn Lady's bag sale in June. Oh yeah.