Saturday, July 08, 2006

So I got a little carried away....

I finally went out and checked out Stick and Stone last week, and look what followed me home.


From left to right: Baby Alpaca- black; Cashmere/Silk; Baby Camel/Silk; Optim; and the last 3 on the right are Merino/Tussah Silk (I think I'll ply the last 3 together)


I took a trip down to La Petite Knittery, Lori Lawson of Capistrano Fiber Arts Studio had bins and bins of fiberery goodness. Again from top left to right then bottom left to right: Extrafine Merino/Bombyx Silk - Colorway "Limited Edition"; Merino/Tussah Silk - Colorway "Nosegay"; Merino /Bombyx Silk/Angora - Colorway "Bordeau Marl"; Merino/Tussah Silk - Colorway "Tahitian Pearl"; Merino/Kid Mohair "Blue Bird";Merino /Bombyx Silk/Angora - Colorway "Tiger Lily Marl"

Ok, so I got a little carried away this week. Maybe it's time to add a counter for roving up top too, it really has helped me not to buy yarn.

2 comments:

mary said...

Beautiful roving! Can't wait to fondle :) Just call me a fondleholic. I thought the first picture was yarn and immediately looked at your days counter. ha ha ha I think roving and books and needles are all exempt from yarn diets. Question is, why would you want to put yourself on a roving diet?

jillian said...

It's all gorgeous!