Sunday, October 22, 2006

Progress

In the Master bedroom we have a bed and a bunch of little things that still need to go in boxes...
Remeber yesterday, this room was full of boxes.... well looks like we've found the walls. Lots of little things, again more boxes, but the bulk of this is gone believe it or not.
Where'd it all go.... That's where DH's car would normally go, I guess the boxes have kicked him out of the garage until we get the truck tomorrow.


I know, it's making it quite hard for some of you to be in denial, seeing all these boxes and half empty rooms, but it's really true, we are leaving for Seattle this week.

I will miss you all, but I will keep posting on the move when I can.

Sorry not much knitting going on around here right now, but I did finish a pair of felted clogs and socks....hummmm wonder which box they went into?

1 comment:

mehitabel said...

Denial is good--keeps that nasty ol' reality at bay. Who will knit with me in the cold and dark after you go?