Saturday, October 21, 2006

boxes boxes everywhere

I'm surrounded by boxes! Yess all the one's in this picture are full, but we've also got a ton of empty boxes that still need to be filled.


We did make a bit of progress today, with the help of these 2 elves :) No I didn't kidnap them, their father is sacked out on the futon, it's been a long week for all and he's got a lot of work to do tomorrow before he goes to work. We get to keep the elves all day tomorrow. The one on top is 7 and the one below is 10. Very good packers they are.

4 comments:

mary said...

Aha! Cheap child labor for packing boxes. Brilliant solution. I don't like your new ticker. I'll miss you! :( Have a safe drive north.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some help. Packing is such a difficult job.

I've said it a million times (LOL)but Marie, I will sure miss you at our get togethers, your wonderful laugh, your shared knitting and everything that makes you such a great Friend to me and everybody.

Have a very safe trip.

Annette said...

Cute little elves! I'm going to miss running into you in yarn shops! If I'm ever in Seattle, I'll just go from shop to shop in order to find you! Plus, I have your picture - I'll make a poster "Have you seen this knitter?" I know it would be easier to just email you and tell you I'm coming, but I like the mystery, the surprise, the challenge. I'm going to miss you! I know I'll see you again. I see a Seattle yarn crawl in the future. I wish you all the very best in Seattle.

mehitabel said...

I still see a lot more things that need to be packed... lots and lots of work ahead! Ewww...and then all the UNpacking at the other end. Hmmm, now this has me thinking about whether or not I can handle a move. I sure have a lot of stuff...